Click here for itinerary of walk

Printable map of walk

Map of UC Berkeley campus today

Map of UC Berkeley campus in 1929


Boalt Hall, old (in back) and new

Boalt Hall


The survivor, Faculty Glade

The survivor


A. Stirling Calder's "The Last Dryad"

The Last Dryad             The Last Dryad


Legendary 1947-57 football coach Pappy Waldorf

Pappy Waldorf


The campanile (1914)

The campanile             The campanile


Un-public parking

Un-public parking


Mine entrance (the Lawson adit) beneath campus

Lawson adit


Remains of the old observatory, Observatory Hill

Observatory


University House and the flower clock

Flower clock


Mural on wall of old art museum: music and painting

Art museum mural


Authors' signature

Art museum mural


Wait, there's more...
Walking tours
Main images page
Home