We all depend on farmers for our food and fiber. Learn more about agriculture at these sites.
- AgNIC, Agriculture Network Information Center - a huge portal produced by a consortium of the U.S. National Agricultural Library, universities, libraries, and cooperative extensions
- Agricultural Marketing Resource Center (AgMRC) - Good source for statistics on agricultural commodities
- AgriGate - Australian portal for agriculture, environment, forestry
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations
- Intute: Agriculture, Food, and Forestry
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture:
- Agricultural Research Service
- Economic Research Service
- Amber Waves - Monthly newsletter of the ERS
- National Agricultural Statistics Service - Reports by product, by state, etc.
- Paul ten Hove - Dutch agronomist's Web site includes "exotic technical compendium" (agriculture facts), agricultural word lists, and a list of plant names
Agriculture Bibliographies and Indexes
- Agricola - Index of the literature of agriculture (National Library of Agriculture, U.S. Dept. of Agriculture)
- Agris - International bibliography of agriculture literature (Food and Agriculture Organization)
- AgZines - "A harvest of free agricultural journals"